For your convenience, our most commonly asked questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_accordion admin_label=”FAQ” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” body_text_color=”#515151″] [et_pb_accordion_item title=”Where do you meet?”]
We meet at the First Baptist Church Activities building. Visit the Contact Us page to see a map.[/et_pb_accordion_item][et_pb_accordion_item title=”What do you do at meetings?”]
We play games and have fun.[/et_pb_accordion_item][et_pb_accordion_item title=”What kind of campouts do you do?”]
We have several campouts through the year and pick from a handful of different types. We have:
- a competition campout which is like our own olympics.
- a gun safety camp
- a Canoeing/Kayaking trip
- an orienteering campout where we run around the ranch with compasses
- a challenge camp where boys work as a team to finish a challenge
- a mission campout where we act like solders and sneak around the ranch accomplishing tasks while hiding from the adults
- a backpacking trip
- We even try to have a ski trip to Ruidoso once a year. At $80ish That will probably be the cheapest ski trip you ever go on
- a trip for Eagle scouts where they have a big trip somewhere cool.
Sadly we can’t go on every campout type each year but this selection lets us rotate campouts each year. Whichever we decide to go on, we have a blast.[/et_pb_accordion_item][et_pb_accordion_item title=”Where do you go camping?”]
We like to go camping many places but we have been blessed to have a ranch donated for our use. On this ranch we have built up facilities and have all sorts of activites. Blaylock Ranch is about 15 minutes out of Junction, TX.[/et_pb_accordion_item][et_pb_accordion_item title=”What do you do when camping?”]
That depends on the campout but usually we have a competition of some sort where the winning team can win a pocket knife. We also go swimming, shooting, climbing, hiking, canoeing, kayaking and more.[/et_pb_accordion_item] [/et_pb_accordion]